“Excellent value” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 90 hotels in Bremen
Manchester
“Excellent value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

I stayed here for two nights on business in Nov 2013. The hotel has only been open a few months and is very modern and well designed. My room was fairly basic but very clean and comfortable. It's also nice to see free WiFi instead of the usual pay-for-a-few-hours nonsense. The breakfast had a good selection of the usual European stuff (cooked meats, cheeses, fruit, yoghurt, breads, pastries), all of which was good quality.

It is a basic, straightforward hotel, but everything is provided. E.g. there's a vending machine on the first floor with drinks and snacks (mostly 1 euro). My only criticism is that there are no tea/coffee making facilities in the rooms, but you can buy a drink from the bar for 2 euros so it's not a big problem.

The location is good for access to the university. I had a view of a park from my room and only had to walk about 200m to the nearest tram stop (Universitat NW1), which gets you into Bremen centre in about 20 minutes.

Overall, I can't fault it for value for money. I'd certainly stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
SalesOnline7, Salesmanager at 7THINGS - My Basic Hotel, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Hello "LJS_ManchesterUK,

thank you for your 5 Star rating! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and greatly appreciate your compliments. Your only criticism was the missing tea- & coffeefacilites, we regret, but we do not offer it in our 2 Star Superior hotel.

But as you mentioned, its not a big problem - we offer good coffee for a small price in our lounge...

We hope to welcome you back soon,

best regards

Your team of 7THINGS - my basic hotel

43 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Plus points:
Very clean
Very new
Very modern
Comfortable Bed
Relaxed bar idea where you can wind down with a drink and small snack

So far I have not tried the breakfast since Im not much of a breakfast eater...

Only downside I can find is the parking lot is a bit too small for the capacity.
I had troubles finding a decent spot two days in a row now.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Bheide
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

This is a very new basic Hotel, but will not miss anything. The Ambiente is excellent, and the staff is really friendly and helpful. The breakfast is a bit canny, but the rolls are fresh, and the view into a Wood with birch trees is exceptionel. The rooms are small, but it's all there what you need. And you will not get more at this price!

Room Tip: all rooms are new, a bit basic, but really ok!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
SalesOnline7, Verkaufsleiter at 7THINGS - My Basic Hotel, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Hello "cjbBheide",

thank you for your 5 star review. We are thrilled that you had such a great experience with us and also liked our view into the small wood.

Please visit us again, we are looking forward to welcoming you in our hotel.

Best regards

Your team of 7THINGS - my basic hotel

Been to 7THINGS - My Basic Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about 7THINGS - My Basic Hotel

Address: Universitaetsallee 4, 28359 Bremen, Germany
Location: Germany > Bremen
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 90 hotels in Bremen
Hotel Class:2.5 star — 7THINGS - My Basic Hotel 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your 7THINGS - My Basic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage 7THINGS - My Basic Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.