“Good location and basic hotel” 3 of 5 stars
Review of InterCityHotel Bremen

You added InterCityHotel Bremen to your Saves list
InterCityHotel Bremen
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Bahnhofsplatz 17-18, 28195 Bremen, State of Bremen, Germany   |
Ranked #42 of 93 Hotels in Bremen
Finland
“Good location and basic hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

This was good location and basic good hotel. Beds was very comfortable. Good hotel service. Location was quite middle of everything. The railwaystation was close but no noise went to the rooms.

I was here in July 2008.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
kahmann, Manager at InterCityHotel Bremen, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Dear “Domintaorev”,

first of all we would like to say thank you for taking your time by valuing your stay.
We very much appreciate your comments. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and we are glad you did enjoy your overall stay with us.

Thank you very much for that! We really appreciate this recognition through our guests.

Michael Kahmann & his team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Greek first
Stafford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

This was my third stay at the InterCity in Bremen. I found the stay to be very pleasant and enjoyable, The location adjacent to the main railway, tram and bus station is excellent, although this can be quite noisy (although the sound insulation was very effective). I booked direct with the hotel as last time my booking with 'Booking.com' seemed not to be recorded by the hotel, although this was not a problem. The quality and range of food at breakfast was excellent, with a great choice for me as I am vegetarian. I found all of the staff to be extremely helpful. I unexpectedly had to extend my stay by an extra day, and this was not a problem. I requested a non-smoking room which again was not a problem, and I found the room to be both very clean and comfortable. I will have no hesitation in staying again.

Room Tip: Because of the location close to the main railway station, the rooms at the rear of the hotel can be...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
kahmann, Manager at InterCityHotel Bremen, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Dear guest,

first of all, we would like to say thank you for taking your time by valuing your stay. We were much appreciate your comments.

It is always a pleasure to receive postiv feedback and we are glad you did enjoy your overall stay with us.

Dear Anniina, thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope, your next visit will be pleasent as the previous one.

Sincerly,
Michael Kahmann & and his team
Finland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

The room was a bit noisy (this was expected due to the excellent location next to the railway station).

Otherwise it was a pleasant stay. It was easy to take the tram to the Bremen airport even really early in the morning. Also connections to old town were excellent, and the old town could also easily be reached in 15 minutes or so, depending on how fast a walker you are :),

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
kahmann, Manager at InterCityHotel Bremen, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear Anniina,

Sincerly,
Michael Kahmann & and his team
Bishops Stortford
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Stayed at this Hotel for 3 nights Mon/Thur 3rd-6th June and yet again had a nice stay. I have used this Hotel several times in the past, and I am happy to report a great experience. The staff are hepfull...the rooms are modern, clean and tidy and the location is perfect for the town and public transport. Nice selection for breakfast, and the evening meals in the Hotel were of good quality and price. Room 402 was a little noisy, as it overlooked the station platform, but if you have a room at the front..you would here noise from the traffic and trams.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
kahmann, Manager at InterCityHotel Bremen, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Dear Angus,

First of all we would like to say thank you for taking your time by valuing your stay.

It is a big compliment for us to achieve a 4.0 for the whole team of the InterCityHotel Bremen!

Bremen
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Intercity Bremen in itself was excellent! The location was perfect for moving about in Bremen.
But the reservation didn't go through at all! Although I received the voucher via e-Mail. I had to call the hotel and arrange everything myself!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com

kahmann, Manager at InterCityHotel Bremen, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Dear Taina,

first of all, we would like to thank you for taking your time by valuing your stay. We very much appreciate your comments. It is always a pleasure to receive positiv feedback and we are glad you did enjoy your overall stay with us.

It is a big compliment for us to archive a 4.0 for the whole team of the InterCityHotel Bremen!

Dear Taina, thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope, your next visit will be pleasent as the previous one.

Best regards from Bremen!

Rugby
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

A superbly situated hotel, right next to the trains, trams and buses. If arriving at the airport then a tram from the airport goes direct to the train station taking all of 10 minutes. If arriving by train then just turn left outside the main exit and lo', there is the hotel.

Upon checking in I was made to feel very welcome by the staff who all spoke excellent English which is good because my German is embarrassingly poor for someone who travels to German speaking countries.

The room was clean, with plenty of electrical sockets to plug in all of our modern appliances we seem to travel with. Free wi-fi was available in the room, though where I was located towards the back of the hotel the signal fluctuated at times but I never lost it.

The breakfast selection was excellent, with help yourself hot and cold options available and always well stocked. The evening meal options were good, with service being superb by the staff. The only let down of the food was the chef seemed not to be able to understand how to cook meat properly. When asked for medium lamb cutlets it came out swimming in blood so I thought the next night I would try a well done beef steak, this came out medium. This was the only down mark of my stay. There are plenty of options locally if one wants to eat out though.

All in all, good value with excellent staff. I will happily return again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
kahmann, Manager at InterCityHotel Bremen, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Dear "Rugby",

first of all, we would like to thank you for taking your time by valuing your stay. We very much appreciate your comments. It is always a plaesure to receive positive feedback and we are glad you did enjoy your overall stay with us.

Thank you so much for that - we are really recognition through our guests.

Dear "Rugby", thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be as pleasent as the previous one.

Best regards from Bremen!

Michael Kahmann & the team of the InterCityHotel Bremen!
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Enjoyed a very happy four day stay in this beautiful city - hotel is conveniently located right to the left of the HBF and very easy to get around either on foot or on pubic transport. I found the staff to be particularly obliging and all necessities available for the business traveller. Room clean and spacious enough for me and even 'though directly over the HBF, I can say that I slept better here than I do at home (double glazed windows). Special thanks to the house-keeping staff who put up with me oversleeping one morning and kindly promised to fix up my room "sehr schnell" whilst I popped out for morgen fruhstuck.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
kahmann, Manager at InterCityHotel Bremen, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Dear Lisa,

thanks for your great rating of our hotel. We are very pleased that you felt so comfortable in our hotel.

And thank you for lobbing our staff, too. Kindness and competence are very important basics for us. The guests as well as the staff are the important cores of our corporate philosophy and the fundament of our work. It’s very great that you pointed this out.

So, all that is left to say for now is thank you and please revisit us soon. We’re looking forward to your next stay.

Best regards from Bremen
Michael Kahmann

Been to InterCityHotel Bremen? Share your experiences!