I stayed here for 2 days, the reception staff were friendly and polite and spoke perfect English. The room was spacious but both my colleague (in a separate room) and I, both noticed a faint but perceptible "sewage" odour in our rooms. I didn't notice it in the evening so may have been a drain issue. Breakfast quite pricey at 23 euros so we went to the Costa down the road, but another colleague who stayed rated the breakfast highly. Pleasant lounge area with attentive bar staff. Hotel is situated in the heart of Bremen so ideally placed for exploring the old town with its bars, restaurants and waterway. Becks Bistro does a jolly good curried sausage, Bremen being the home of Becks Brewery of course.
I would happily stay here again (especially if I'm not paying!)
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Bremen Hotel
- Hilton Bremen Hotel Bremen
- Hilton International Bremen
- Hilton Bremen
- Bremen Hilton International
- Bremen Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore historic Bremen from the Radisson Blu Hotel,Bremen centrally located near the River Weser on the historic Boettcherstrasse, the main Bremen shopping area and just three miles from Bremen Airport. The business district is 10 minutes away, home to Lufthansa, Kelloggs, Siemens, Daimler, EADS, OHB Technology, and Kraft Foods. This popular Bremen hotel is a delightful mix of the modern and traditional, with a stylish décor and impressive glass-roofed atrium as its main feature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Olotels, Travelocity and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.