Breakfast included I got a two nights stay for a reasonable
price. But I should have chosen another hotel.
The nice things.
+ The window could be opened.
+ For those used to leg work, in walking distance to the airport
and to the city center.
+ In the room, a kitchen with enough equipment for making food
but no drinking vessels.
+ Free internet.
+ The door to the room has a good old key.
+ They did not ask for my passport.
+ No need for a deposit.
+ Water pressure in the shower was good.
The bad things.
- "Acceptable" breakfast but badly ventilated eating room.
- Very dark room with a funny smell from the carpets.
- Badly ventilated and very dark corridors.
- Very small shower.
- In the shower, it took a long time to have acceptable water
- Noisy due to traffic.
- In the room, no free coffee or tea.
- No drinking vessels for own coffee/tea/water but there was
a kettle for boiling water.
- Old CRT TV. Bad quality .
- The water was free of chlorine, but flat. Like cooked water
that has been cooled.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TRYP by Wyndham Bremen Airport is conveniently located between the CityAirport Bremen and the historic city center of Bremen.183 comfortable rooms in 3 different categories. All rooms are equipped with mobile air condition and shower.Start your day from our rich cold-warm breakfast buffet. Tuesday to Saturday our Bistro and Bar serves light dishes and a selection of wines and draught beers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your TRYP by Wyndham Bremen Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Accor Hotel Hanseatic Bremen