“Fabulous experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Dorint Park Hotel Bremen

You added Dorint Park Hotel Bremen to your Saves list
Dorint Park Hotel Bremen
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Im Buergerpark | Navigation: Hollerallee 90-99, 28209 Bremen, State of Bremen, Germany   |
Ranked #15 of 93 Hotels in Bremen
Mantua, Italy
“Fabulous experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

Located in a very beautiful park, I think is one of the most beautiful hotel that I ever been.
Big and comfortable room, breakfast with every kind of thing and what could I say regarding wellness area? Brilliant.
Part of paradise in a small city like Bremen

• Stayed February 2012
PHBPG, Manager at Dorint Park Hotel Bremen, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Dear Davide S,

Many thanks for your great comment. We are glad you had a comfortable stay at the Park Hotel Bremen. Our employees were very pleased to receive such a delightful feedback.
Don´t forget to have a look on our homepage if you are planning your next trip to Bremen. Just to make sure that you don´t miss any special events and packages at the Park Hotel Bremen.

Best regards
Peter Gärtner
Revenue Mangager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Chennai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I stayed in the hotel for a day in the month of august 2012 on a business trip. It is a lovely hotel with all the features resembling a countryside. Located very close to the Bremen railway station, it is a landmark in Bremen. The area called as Buergerpark in which the hotel is located is a nice spot for relaxation and rejuvenation. Being a vegetarian myself, i did not try out the menu in the hotel. The Meierei is located in the lush green surroundings of this hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Colombo, Sri Lanka
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

wow what a beautiful hotel, its an old historical building, completely redone. at check in I got upgraded to a suite, wow wow, beautiful room with a seperate sitting room. extremely comfortable bed, and a stunning toilet. the room was very spacious even for a suite. the hotel is not the most central as its right on the park, the city is about 5 mins away by taxi. the breakfast was superb in a beautiful ornate room and it was an impressive room. Also we used the bar the evening before and it was also very good. it was a busy week and it was nice to spend one evening in this hotel to enjoy some good old fashioned "luxury"

Room Tip: if you can afford it, book a suite....
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Stavanger, Norway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

I have stayed here twice and both times I remember with great pleasure. It´s an epical hotel in the center of Bremen, but still you feel you are on the countryside. It´s in a middle of a park with a nice lake. Great views from the breakfast terrace.
I particulary enjoyed to relax in the hotel´s cigar bar. Very rare to find that nowadays.
The staff was very helpful and service minded. Free internet was also highly appreciated.

Highly recommended!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
redlands california
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

Wow! What an experience! We experienced the Park Hotel as guests at their fabulous bar and their restaurant. We gave rave reviews to both in our restaurant review which was surprisingly only the second recorded review. I felt compelled to also write at the hotel site because the Park Hotel is such a special place to visit even if you are not staying there. I strongly recommend you enjoy the magnificence of the place even if only as drink and dinner guests. It will be a experience long remembered and savored.

Room Tip: You must experience both the bar and the restaurant to fully enjoy your drinking and dining experien...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
PHBPG, Manager at Dorint Park Hotel Bremen, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Dear jwwcpa,

Many thanks for your fantastic feedback for Park Hotel Bremen and many thanks as well for your assessment through Tripadvisor although you did not stay overnight.

Please have a look to our homepage. I am sure, you will find attractive packages for Christmas time and even more.

We look forward to welcoming you again at Park Hotel Bremen.

With best regards
Wilhelm Wehrmann
Managing Director
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Situated on a lake, with easy access to the town centre, this beautiful hotel is in a great location.

We arrived late afternoon, tired after a long journey, and staff at the hotel immediately made us feel looked after and relaxed.

We opted for a room service dinner, which was delicious. Our room was big, with a very comfy bed, and nice toiletries on hand too.

The breakfast buffet in the morning was lovely, and staff were again helpful in taking our things to the car - even putting up with our 2 year old, who insisted on riding on the luggage and being addresses as 'princess'! We tried to book a second night, but unfortunately they were full.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
PHBPG, Manager at Dorint Park Hotel Bremen, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Dear Sophie,

Thank you very much for the great feedback about the Park Hotel Bremen. It was a pleasure for me to host you and your family in our hotel. These little nice stories about your “princess” make my day happy!

I hope you will find another date to visit us soon again. Please have a look at our homepage, click on “check availability / room rates”. On the calendar you will see our room vacancy. If you click on packages, you will find nice arrangements also for Christmas time. Our Christmas market in Bremen is wonderful, especially for kids.

Best regards and hope to see you soon in Bremen.
Wilhelm Wehrmann
Managing Director
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Fabulous hotel....stayed for 2 nights on business, unfortunately this meant that I was unable to spend much time enjoying the facilities. From the moment I checked in i was impressed with the service, very polite, efficient and friendly. I had been warned that the hotel was pretentious and whilst its true that it certainly caters for a certain type of clientele I didnt find it so. The rooms are first class and even though the hotel is set in beautiful grounds not all rooms have a ground view. My room (306) had a view of the roof, but based on the short time that I was staying this wasn't an issue for me, if I had been staying for longer i might not have been quite so forgiving. My room had 2 spacious beds, a desk, 2 seater sofa, and a separate bathroom. Each morning folded dressing gowns where left in the room alongside ample clean towels and slippers. The room was immaculate, very clean. I would certainly love to stay again, and hope to do so for the Xmas markets. The breakfasts were set in opulent surroundings, chandeliers, plush yellow curtains, and offered a buffet style breakfast. Service was again quick efficient and friendly. Certainly one of the best hotels that I have ever stayed at.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
PHBPG, Manager at Dorint Park Hotel Bremen, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
Dear Darren S,

Thank you very much for you excellent feedback for the Park Hotel Bremen. I am glad that you had thus a good impression of our employees. I have transmitted this praise also immediately. It's a good idea to visit Bremen again for our Christmas market. It is a fantastic atmosphere in our old part of the city. Please have a look to our attractive Christmas-Package on our homepage.

Best regards
Peter Gärtner
Revenue Manager

Been to Dorint Park Hotel Bremen? Share your experiences!