“Great tapas” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Aioli

Aioli
Schnoor 3-4, 28195 Bremen, Germany (Altstadt)
0421 / 32 38 39
Neighborhood: Altstadt
Leusden
“Great tapas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2011

I now read some very negative reviews of this restaurant. However, when we had tapas in the restaurant, it was one of the best tapas experiences I had. I would certainly love to come back again. Perhaps something has changed for the good.... but we had very very good tapas.

• Visited July 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

32% Recommend
Geldern, Germany
“Horrible Service!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2011 via mobile

Plain an simple!!! We wanted to sit outside two people, and sadly we where ask to leave, because the table seated four.... The waitress excused herself saying that her boss would not allow us... We therefore left.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
California
“Arrogant manager will spoil your dinner - who needs that?!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2009

I have been to Bremen nearly 10 times and have never been so insulted in my life than at this restaurant. This is atypical of the lovely Schnoor district where everyone is friendly. I walked in for dinner, party of one, and the hostess was about to seat me when the big fat manager pointed to the service bar, pushed a barstool against it and pointed. There was noone else sitting at the 10-foot long furniture which only had an 8" ledge as the "table" around the food case - it was really only for the servers to put orders down. When I asked the hostess if I could sit at one of the tables that was vacated when I got there, she said, sorry, he's my boss. Moments later a patron couple finished their dinner, got up and pointed me to take their table, and the hostess asked the manager who yelled at her, and she said I can only sit at the service bar. The taps in the service case looked like it had been sitting there for awhile anyway, and the case was not very clean. Prices were high for what you get. I left and told the hotel desk clerk the story and she said that's not the first time she's heard there is rude service at Aioli.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere