“Fun had by all” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar scene
“Fun had by all”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I have read mixed reviews but my experience was a great time. Though the reasturant was packed and we didn't have a reservation. Krissy the Table manager had us hang at the bar for about 1/2 hr then went out of her way to get us seats to see the rockin Punk band Power Solos. We then ordered from Sarah who was prompt a with the service and a smile. The food came fast and hot.Sooner than we expected. we had some special Bull eye cocktails from the bar that complimented our burgers which where delicious. We caught the first set of Power Solos who powered through a great set then went in the basement checked out the tattoo parlour and caught the set of The New Roses With a good crowd and solid rock tunes. Anther trip up stairs to finish the night with the last set from power solos who where ripping up the place and in the audience rockin with the crowd. Lots of fun what more can I say

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Greek first
Istanbul, Turkey
“Cool place to get some nachos!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Their mixed plate and nachos are hugeee and delicious! We also tried a stek and a hamburger which was good as well. They are playing nice music, the waiters were nice and they make a hell of a bloodymary. Dont forget to make reservation if you wanna have dinner.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, England, United Kingdom
“Rude door manager. Awful burgers.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

This was for some odd reason recommend...I was looking for a good rock bar in Berlin.
We arrived at about 8pm and the woman at the door was possibly the rudest person I have ever encountered. She had a way that made you feel bad for wanting to come and eat there?! Words cannot describe how rude this woman was. For some unknown reason we took the waiting number for our table -after being told off because the place is busy and we wanted a table!! We only waited for 30 minutes for out table which was great after being told off that it would be an hour wait. We also had to pay €1 to enter the restaurant.
We were seated with another group which was ok as we all seemed to get chatting. We ordered the nachos, onion rings and burgers all round to a pleasant waiter (anyone and anything was better than having to deal with the door lady). The nachos were good, standard fast food trash. Same goes for the onion rings. The burgers were awful- I would have been happier with a mini cheeseburger from McDonalds to be honest. My bun wasn't fresh and my patty was thin and burnt. On top of that the chips were dry!
Basically, the only thing this place has going for it is the cool decor and that it had toilet paper in the ladies.

• 1 of 5 stars Food
“Service nightmare”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

If you like being called a #### and have your food thrown at you then this is the place for you! Food looked good and loved the look of the place shame the service was horrendous!

• 1 of 5 stars Food
“Very rude waiters”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

The food was Ok but the waitress was the rudest I have ever met in my life. My friends said the same. She was throwing the menus on the table, putting the glasses hard on the table, she kind of scared us! She was even upset when I nicely asked to have the right drink I ordered since she got me a wrong one I never ordered.

• 2 of 5 stars Food