“Rockabilly/punk/psychobilly taken to the extreme - NICE!” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Rockabilly/punk/psychobilly taken to the extreme - NICE!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

I've been at this place twice: once in the daytime and once in the evening. It has a nice selection of really tasty burgers, and the atmosphere is eccentric to say the least - it's all of America's visual characteristics in one single place, and one is truly taken into another time and space for a while. When I went here in the evening, there was live music to enjoy for all rock'n'rollers. I did however have to wait quite long for my burger and when I finally got it, it was cold and had obviously been sitting around for a while. But, when I then asked to get my beer for free as a compensation, it was no problem and the staff was alwayas polite. So, this place has its ups and downs, but it's a great experience for any rockabilly-lover.

• Greek first
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Great name and good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Great place to visit. The interior is really nice. We were on a very warm evening and were outside. The meat and burgers are good. As the terras is next to the street you have to be carefull with little children like we have. Also there is no childrens chair. Definitely a place to visit for good food and good prices. And you can have yourself tattood in the basement!

Preston, England, United Kingdom
“Been there, done that, BOUGHT THE T SHIRT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Maybe it was the perfect place at the perfect time on the perfect day (we'd had a long walk from the Computer Game Museum) but I had the best prawns of my life. Asian style bbq grilled. Washed down with homemade lemonade (with just a splash of vodka), a delicious thirst quencher on a scorching day. We liked it so much we booked to go back for tea the next day.

Staff were super friendly both visits, you've got old school rock music playing in the background with live music after 22:00, a 'big trouble in little china' decor crossed with rockabilly touches with a tattoo parlor downstairs, an outrageous laugh out loud menu (you can can get a whole octopus on a burger - eat that and your a braver man than me) a great range of meals - fast food with a twist, burgers, sandwiches and steaks, very generous portion sizes, and a bursting at the seams cocktail list all made this restaurant one to remember, like the title says my wife loved it so much she got the T-Shirt.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Prague, Czech Republic
“White Smash Fast Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had a great time in WTFF last Friday. We had reserved a table inside but got lucky with an outside one to sit in the sun. The service was fast, efficient and friendly, our server ithink her name was Josephine (from the bill). I had read some reviews about the place on here about poor service, either we were there on a freak night, or some people are far too picky or shouldn't bother leaving the house. Other staff we encountered inside were lovely too.

The food was exactly what I expected from the name, big, filling, tasty, simple without any complications. Portions were a good size and it was great value for money. The cocktails are also very tasty. The general atmosphere is easy-going and fun and the interior decor is very cool. Next time I am in Berlin, I will definitely go back.

Visited July 2013
London, England
“Cool place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Good food and drink, and cool staff who were friendly and good fun. Despite what the menu says, order the onion rings, they were great ;)

Visited July 2013