“Excellent!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
mz_authentik
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2010

I had been DYING for Japanese and ran across this option on tripadvisor. What's funny is, it had no reviews, so I decided to try it based on the menu I saw online. PERFECT choice. I had the half canadian lobster with the steak medium-well. It was the best steak and lobster I had ever tasted. Our chef was very experienced and it showed when he cooked the food. The only thing I did not like was that miso soup and salad with ginger dressing did not come with it (all the japanese restaurants I have been to usually do), but the dessert that we ordered made up for that. It was pineapple, kiwi, a crepe, and some type of ice cream that was soooo good. They cooked it on the gril and the ice cream didn't even melt! They covered it all with strawberries and we ate it within 5 minutes it was soo good. Everyone around us wanted what we had because it looked THAT good. I recommend this restaurant to everyone because it was an awesome experience.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere