“The best burger in Berlin!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Burgermeister

Burgermeister
Oberbaumstrasse 8, 10997 Berlin, Germany (Kreuzberg)
+49 30 23883840
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 5,806 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Hamburgers
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Takeout, Late Night, Street Food
Neighborhood: Kreuzberg
“The best burger in Berlin!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2014 NEW

I eat in so many places here in Berlin and if u compare the cheap price and the quality of the burger and the explosive tsar I choose this as number 1 (after that is the burger at "the bird")
We ordered 3 burgers (2 for me and 1 for my wife) with fries and 2 drinks and it was 16.5 euro for all
The taste is sooooo good that why I ordered 2 cause when u finish the first one u will defiantly want the 2nd one and the cue of people there is huge (u get number and wait around 10-15 min) so if u hungry get 2 :)
I will defiantly will recommend that burger to anyone that come to Berlin.
Just thinking about this place makes me hungry :)

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Oslo, Oslo, Norway
“Really overrated burger”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2014

I really was looking forward to try out this place on my trip to berlin, i have tried out alot of high rated burgers in different country's when traveling but this was one of my biggest disappointments after seeing it on TripAdvisor.

Three pluses: Great price, juicy meat and an interesting location.

And the rest is just not good, the bun is tasteless and almost burned. cheese doesn't taste that much. Ordinary pickles from the store. I ordered two cheeseburgers with fries and the fries was nothing special either, you could have bought them in a random supermarket.

And the biggest downside, i had to wait 2 ours for this burger on a sunday evening.

• Visited September 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Rybnik, Poland
“The only one and the best burger of my life”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2014

I am semi-vegetarian which means that I don't eat beef and pork. However I got tempted by this deliciously looking burger encouraged by the opinions on different sites.

Got there with few friends around 4 pm on saturday, place was crowded and we had to wait around 40 minutes (25-30 minutes in queue and then around 10-15 minutes to get it done).

It was totally worth it! The bun was delicate and soft, meat was full of taste, the veggies fresh and sauce was rich. And quite cheap, around 4 euros for one. All of us were really happy with the burgers.

It was my first burger and now I am afraid to taste another because I am pretty sure it can't even compete with this one :)

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Berlin, Germany
“Very good but not spectacular”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2014

For the price - great burger. Didn't knock me off my feet though, and it was extremely difficult to eat without a bun with a plastic fork and knife that broke.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Super tasty burger in unique setting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2014 via mobile

So glad we visited this quirky place in an old toilet. We've had many a burger in our time, this one was one of the best! Good price, quality and ambience.
A must go place if you visit Berlin!

Visited September 2014