“Streetfood worth the while!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Burgermeister

Burgermeister
Oberbaumstrasse 8, 10997 Berlin, Germany (Kreuzberg)
+49 30 23883840
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 5,979 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Hamburgers
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Takeout, Late Night, Street Food
Neighborhood: Kreuzberg
“Streetfood worth the while!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Crazy good hamburgers! Always a line but so worth the wait!
The service braught the grade down a bit and there is no comfort eating atthe sight, but all and all awsome food!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
“Top 3 burger of my gastronomic life!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

These burgers are amazing. I had the tofu - since I'm a vegetarian - and it had real taste (which more often than not is not the case). If you have the time it's definately worth a visit!

“Iche liebe dich!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

I watched the cook here put gloves on and then proceed to cough on said glove and prepare oue food. It wasn't any baby cough either, it sounded like he was dying.

My boyfriend ate the burger anyway. I had a few bites. I'm not a big burger person but it was pretty good. Neither if us ended up violently ill either.

Important to note that it's under train tracks and that there's limited seating. Not really good for kids in my opinion and chances are you'll sit with people you don't know if you get a seat at all.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
San Diego, California
“AMAZING Burger !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I figured it would take an amazing experience to make me rate a burger place as excellent, but let me tell you, this was even better than people had mentioned, and was worth the 10 minute train ride to the station. This place was fun, and had the most amazing burgers, and yes I'm a burger snob so it takes a LOT to impress me. This visit made my day and I look forward to our next visit to Berlin so I can eat there multiple times. There is limited seating but we found a table and stood and enjoyed every bite. Oh, and they have bottled beer...for the same price as soda. So, beer, burgers, and fries with mayo, priceless and perfect!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Had a great time with my friends. we came at 22:00 and the place was so alive. an excellent location and cool atmosphere. the burger was tasty and the price is good.