“Delicious vegetarian food” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Samadhi

Samadhi
Wilhelmstrasse 77 | Berlin-Mitte, 10117 Berlin, Germany (Spandau)
+49 30 22 48 88 50
Neighborhood: Spandau
New York City, New York
“Delicious vegetarian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Was very happy to have found this Vietnamese/ Asian fusion restaurant, not far from the Brandenburg Gate and the Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe. The food was delicious. Highly recommend.

Visited November 2012

83% Recommend
berlin
“Below average”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I work close to this restaurant. I've been there 3 times for lunch and last time was just too much of nothing: it was my last time there. I wish I could say i loved it since I quite enjoy vegetarian food and i have a tendency to promote the idea (I am not vegetarian but I don't eat that much meat either). The waiter is the friendliest guy ever but his passion doesn't reflect in the food unfortunately.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Stroud, United Kingdom
“Fresh veggie food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

I found this place by chance as I was walking to the Brandenburg Gate - it's well signposted! I'm always attracted to exclusively-vegetarian places and was delighted to find this restaurant. The food was fresh, and very tasty. I went for a mild option which was *very* mild but still had a good taste.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Madrid, Spain
“Life saver!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

I was about to pass out at 9:30 in Berlin; it was raining and cold, and I starving, we suddenly came across with this cute restaurant. They have vegetarian and vegan menu; waiters speak English and the food : extraordinary! I asked for a soup to warm my body up and warm plum wine (you should definitely try it, amazing). Then had some curry with jasmine rice; and the best dessert I've ever tried in a restaurant. Steamed rice and banana in coconut milk; never tasted something so delicious in my life!!! Good food, good quality, even cheap and clean place. Best for vegans!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Richmond, Virginia
“Excellent Vegetarian/Vegan Restaurant with Caring Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

I found this restaurant through my hotel front desk; they had to look on the web -- they did not know offhand of any vegetarian restaurants! I enjoyed my dinner very much. They had a very innovative menu consisting of mostly Vietnamese and Thai V/V dishes. The food was excellent and the service was excellent as well. Everything looked and tasted very fresh. I actually couldnt finish my dinner and had them pack it for the next day, which they did without any complaints. The guy (owner/manager?) was very polite, caring and efficient. Everyone had a positive attitude throughout and it was not just 'put on'.On the whole, my experience was fantastic. If I had more time, I'd have gone back there again.

I wish every restaurant in the world would follow their model.

• Visited May 2012