Our apartment (senior 11) at Schoenhouse was clean, spacious and airy with a well equipped kitchenette and good wifi. We checked in after hours on Easter Sunday, and had no problems accessing the lock box and locating our room. It was freezing cold outside however the apartment was warm with excellent heating and comfortable bed. The location is excellent, surrounded by many cafes, restaurants, supermarkets, shops and several u bahn stations. There is a cafe within the apartments providing meals, snacks and drinks as well as food and wine to take away. The reception is adjacent to the cafe and the staff were pleasant and helpful. We utilised the washing service and returned to find the clothes hung on the drying rack in our room. Only downfall was the noise from other guests returning home in the early hours of the morning, partying on till dawn and the constant noise of people coming and going on the stairs. Otherwise a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel like having a cup of coffee whenever you like? Want to work in privacy?Fancy having dinner without dressing up? Would you prefer havingyour own home away from home rather than justanother anonymous hotel room?The SCHOENHOUSE APARTMENTS offer lots of space and all expectedamenities in an attractive atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Schoenhouse Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schoenhouse Apartments Berlin
- Schoenhouse Apartments Hotel Berlin