We stayed 4 nights in 103 and loved it! Great central location, easy access to all the sights. U bahn station 2 mins away. Large Rewe supermarket across the road that's open late and perfect for picking up breakfast or dinner or anything really. Apartment was large and clean, comfy bed, great shower and has all the basics for a self contained stay. I wouldn't want to sleep on the sofa bed, but as a sofa it's super comfy. Cafe does great snacks and there's a choice of restaurants across the road. Wasn't much in the way of service, we arrived late so key was in safe deposit box for us. Only saw the staff for check in and check out, they were friendly enough. We will be back again for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel like having a cup of coffee whenever you like? Want to work in privacy?Fancy having dinner without dressing up? Would you prefer havingyour own home away from home rather than justanother anonymous hotel room?The SCHOENHOUSE APARTMENTS offer lots of space and all expectedamenities in an attractive atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Schoenhouse Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schoenhouse Apartments Berlin
- Schoenhouse Apartments Hotel Berlin