The highlight of our business trip to Berlin was our stay at Schoenhouse apartments. We moved into an airy and spacious apartment (Senior II) on the ground floor of Schoenhouse following a cramped overnight stay at the centrally located Meninger hotel , Hauptbahnhof. The apartment was a 'home away from home', with a well-equipped kitchenette, TV, music system, excellent wi fi connectivity and a large bathroom. We were able to stock the refrigerator with adequate food and drinks from the nearby stores and the metro was a mere 2- minute walk from the apartment, and one stop away from Alexander strasse- making our trips to and from the Berlin Air Show venue both pleasant and convenient. The deluxe suite that we chose on our return from Prague was just as comfortable as the senior II apartment although the bathroom was more compact in the new wing. We shall not hesitate to choose Schoenhouse on our next trip to Berlin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel like having a cup of coffee whenever you like? Want to work in privacy?Fancy having dinner without dressing up? Would you prefer havingyour own home away from home rather than justanother anonymous hotel room?The SCHOENHOUSE APARTMENTS offer lots of space and all expectedamenities in an attractive atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Schoenhouse Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schoenhouse Apartments Berlin
- Schoenhouse Apartments Hotel Berlin