We stayed in this apartment for a few days in Sept - there were 6 of us, 4 adults and 2 toddlers. Brilliant location, 10 mins walk from Alexanderplatz and a few mins walk from the U-bahn. We went to the Hofbrahaus in Berlin, which is about a 10 min walk away and after a big meal and steins of beer, walked home. The apartment itself is nice, modern, clean and the kitchen was completely stocked with pots, pans, cutlery & crockery. the apartment we stayed in was off the side street and although it was on the ground floor, it was really quiet in the nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel like having a cup of coffee whenever you like? Want to work in privacy?Fancy having dinner without dressing up? Would you prefer havingyour own home away from home rather than justanother anonymous hotel room?The SCHOENHOUSE APARTMENTS offer lots of space and all expectedamenities in an attractive atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Schoenhouse Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schoenhouse Apartments Berlin
- Schoenhouse Apartments Hotel Berlin