Overall good experience!
- The hotel It's 50mts away from the Friedrichstrasse U/S Bahn/RB station. If you take the train from the airport, you should get down in this station and the hotel is right next to the station!
- 10min walk to Reichstag/Branderburg gate and Postdamer Platz. Alexander Platz is a 20min walk. For KaDeWe and Ku'damm you should take the metro.
Spacious, clean, bathroom with bathtub, comfy bed, nice decoration
-There isn't free WiFi, we had to pay 5E for 1hour
-Basic gym with sauna and lockers to put your things
-The bar is nice, we had a couple of drinks what were very good
One useful thing for tourists (that would have been nice to know in advanced): you have to book an hour to visit the Reichstag. You can either do it online or on the street, right next to the Reichstag.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Berlin Hotel
- Melia Berlin Hotel Berlin
- Berlin Melia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Berlin next to the River Spree and just a short distance from major attractions such as the Brandenburg Gate, Museum Island or Alexanderplatz.Warm colours in all 364 rooms, the exclusivity of the Executive Club “The Level”, highly personalised service, 1.200 sqm conference area with seven meeting rooms , the “Restaurant Café Madrid” and the bar “meliá tapas”. The Meliá Berlin is the perfect choice for your business or leisure trips to the city, thanks to an excellent location, extensive and comfortable facilities, and the quality of its services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Sol Melia, Splendia, Venere, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Melia Berlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.