“The opposite of boring!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #184 of 334 Activities in Berlin
More attraction details
Owner description: We believe in reconnecting tourists and locals. We make you discover Berlin through awesome bars and amazing clubs. Our tours : - the NIGHTLIFE TOUR, every night at 9pm (soma bar). - The WASTED RAINBOW, best private queer tour in Berlin. - The SALSA FEVER tour, for salsaholics! Have a fantastic day, and see you soon!
Paris
“The opposite of boring!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

What a delight during my weekend trip in Berlin!
The guide knows his stuff - if I do remember well (thank you, alcohol) we went in 5 different bars during the night. Exhausting, but it was worth it.
Oh, just one simple reminder, but don’t forget to bring your ID card. I was glad I fortunately had it in my jacket pocket already because I really didn’t think about it at first.

Villingen-Schwenningen, Germany
“Visiting the Berlin of local people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

Wasted Unicorns Berlin Tours offers a great pub crawl, visiting cool bars which are popular at local people and which You often won't find as a tourist. Cool guides who can give good information and ideas for Berlin and it's night life.
Next time again!

Berlin, Germany
“Great tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

The tour was totally awesome, the guide was real entertaining and I'd never thought to discover such cool places of Berlin in one night. It's definitely worth a try! :)

Montpellier, France
“Amazing night tour !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

It was my first time in Berlin by night and it was really nice to discover the city and the places with wasted unicorns, very funny and friendly, many great bars, what a party !! The guide was nice and fun, she paid attention to all of us during the night, it was like an evening with friends. I'll do it again next time ;) Thank you WU !

Berlin, Germany
“great way to get to know hidden bars in the city”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

i would have never found these underground places on my own...and getting to know other people in a new city, great idea!