“A cozy place with great Shushi and Vietnamese dishes” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #420 of 5,944 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Sushi, Vietnamese
Berlin, Germany
“A cozy place with great Shushi and Vietnamese dishes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

I have been to this restaurant twice and in love with this restaurant from the first moment. It is such a nice and cozy restaurant. There are so many good choices of shushi and Vietnamese dishes. The food is fresh and so delicious. The taste is original, which make me love to go to this restaurant alot, as I felt that I was at thome. The service is excelent, the food comes in 10 or 15 minutes and the staff are polite and friendly. The prices are very reasonable. This is a good address that I have told to many good friends of mine.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Hanoi, Ha Noi, Vietnam
“Fast and delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

I recommend to come to Tachi in the evening when the restaurant is not too crowded. I ordered food and the food came in 10-15minutes.
I come from Vietnam and absolutely realized that vietnamese warm food there is delicious. I took Bun Ca and my friend took Bun Bo Nam Bo. It was so nice to enjoy very good vietnamese food at Tachi.
Also, the price is reasonable. Personally, Tachi offers good meal good cuisine.

• Visited January 2014