We just needed a couple of days in Berlin and were delighted to find these departments. The office was really helpful in finding the right one with quick replies to e-mails. Being on the fourth floor kept us fit but we knew what was coming. This was so much better than being in a hotel room and also in a much more interesting part of the city. Being able to make a cup of tea and a snack in a nice kitchen is a real treat, the apartment was nice and spacious with a big bathroom and entrance hall. The twin beds were very comfortable. The apartment overlooked the courtyard and was very quiet at night.
The communication links with tram and Metro were superb. There is a handy supermarket just up the road and the best kebabs and felafel down the road at the Luxa. Incidentally, the area felt perfectly safe. We would unreservedly recommend these apartments as a really good place to see Berlin from.
- Also Known As:
- Old Town Apartments - Schoenhauser Allee Hotel
- Old Town Apartments - Schoenhauser Allee Hotel Berlin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the most popular Berlin district, Mitte, our apartment house boasts the old Berlin-style flair. Built in 1900, the entire building was completely renovated in 2000. Beautiful paintings in the staircase emphasize the individual style of the building. The apartments themselves are characterized in particular by their size. Families or groups of friends can especially benefit from the spacious layouts. All apartments are arranged around a landscaped courtyard. The apartments in the front building feature a street-side balcony. All apartments have fully equipped kitchens, bathrooms with tubs or showers and a free wireless-internet connection. Towels and bed linen are provided.Within walking distance of our apartment house are the Hackescher Markt area and Alexanderplatz, with the TV Tower and Museum Island. Our apartments offer the ideal base for exploring Berlin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Old Town Apartments - Schoenhauser Allee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.