Stayed here for 3 nights. Stayed on the second floor. Apartment is great, everything here you'll need: towels, hair dryer, kettle, oven etc also free wifi. It's a good location which is close to a supermarket n not far to walk to most touristy things. The big let down of this apartment was the noise. I got woken up by a loud thumping bass coming from next door. Wouldn't want to stay anymore than 1 or 2 nights .
- Also Known As:
- Old Town Apartments - Schoenhauser Allee Hotel
- Old Town Apartments - Schoenhauser Allee Hotel Berlin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the most popular Berlin district, Mitte, our apartment house boasts the old Berlin-style flair. Built in 1900, the entire building was completely renovated in 2000. Beautiful paintings in the staircase emphasize the individual style of the building. The apartments themselves are characterized in particular by their size. Families or groups of friends can especially benefit from the spacious layouts. All apartments are arranged around a landscaped courtyard. The apartments in the front building feature a street-side balcony. All apartments have fully equipped kitchens, bathrooms with tubs or showers and a free wireless-internet connection. Towels and bed linen are provided.Within walking distance of our apartment house are the Hackescher Markt area and Alexanderplatz, with the TV Tower and Museum Island. Our apartments offer the ideal base for exploring Berlin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Old Town Apartments - Schoenhauser Allee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.