When we arrived at the OTA offices we were met by a very friendly and helpful Nico. She walked us to our apartment and gave us tips of where to go to eat and drink near by.
It was quite an effort to walk up to the third floor but worth it when we got to our clean, well decorated and well equipped apartment. The bathroom was large with a decent shower and the kitchen had all we needed, even coffee and teabags which I wasn't expecting for a self-catered apartment. Only downfall was the beds although incredibly comfortable I was expecting a double but got twin beds. We pushed them together but I quite often fell through the gap!
Great location, 1 min walk to the U-bahn and only one stop to the main area of Alexanderplatz and the apartment is situated 2 doors down from the higly recommended White Trash bar and restaurant which also has live music - book before you go as always packed. Food is more american than German but delicious! Strong cocktails too...
Overall a great little apartment which suited us down to the ground in a great location and excellent value for money. Would definitely stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Old Town Apartments - Schoenhauser Allee Hotel Berlin
- Old Town Apartments - Schoenhauser Allee Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the most popular Berlin district, Mitte, our apartment house boasts the old Berlin-style flair. Built in 1900, the entire building was completely renovated in 2000. Beautiful paintings in the staircase emphasize the individual style of the building. The apartments themselves are characterized in particular by their size. Families or groups of friends can especially benefit from the spacious layouts. All apartments are arranged around a landscaped courtyard. The apartments in the front building feature a street-side balcony. All apartments have fully equipped kitchens, bathrooms with tubs or showers and a free wireless-internet connection. Towels and bed linen are provided.Within walking distance of our apartment house are the Hackescher Markt area and Alexanderplatz, with the TV Tower and Museum Island. Our apartments offer the ideal base for exploring Berlin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, EasyToBook, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Old Town Apartments - Schoenhauser Allee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.