“Quiet, clean, very convenient location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Novotel Berlin Am Tiergarten

You added Novotel Berlin Am Tiergarten to your Saves list
Novotel Berlin Am Tiergarten
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Strasse des 17 Juni 106-108, 10623 Berlin, Germany (Charlottenburg)   |
Ranked #51 of 665 Hotels in Berlin
Certificate of Excellence 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Windsor, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

the rooms are lovely and not too expensive. the GF was a big fan. but buying anything else there was total rip off. i bought a bottle of coke at main reception 5 euros. breakfast a disgrace in terms of cost. as is wi fi. next to the s bhan which is handy and if you up to it the 3k walk to brandenburg gate through the park, a straight line is good

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
NovotelTeam3649, Manager at Novotel Berlin Am Tiergarten, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Dear client windsor_adventurer,

thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback concerning your stay in our Novotel Berlin Am Tiergarten.

Please accept my appologies, as we may have not met your expectations in total. I feel sorry, that you feel our prices as to high, please be assured that we are will check with similar hotels to match the market prices.
I am more than happy to let you know that as of October 1st 2013, WiFi is free for our house guest.

I hope to welcome you during your next stay in our hotel again.
In case of questions or other feedback I remain at your service.

Kind regards

Philip Ibrahim I Stellvertretender Hoteldirektor I Executive Assistant Manager I
Accor Hospitality Germany GmbH I Novotel Berlin Am Tiergarten I Strasse des 17. Juni 106 I 10623 Berlin|
Tel: +49 (0) 30 600 35 159 | Fax +49 (0) 30 600 35 666 | E-Mail H3649-AM@accor.com I
Auckland Region, New Zealand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

The hotel itself is easy to get to as right outside the Tiergarten station. It is relatively central. There are markets during the weekends which is worthwhile having a browse. The staff were welcoming and the hotel looked clean and everytime I visited the bathrooms in the foyer they were always clean and encountered the staff cleaning everytime. Everything looked very modern. And for those of you interested in a free breakfast, there is one between 4am and 6.30am which consist of coffee/tea and toast. There is free internet in the foyer, where there are 2 computers, for 20 mins each time. Wifi is not free, which is disappointing. And I think for the location, as so much space around, it could do with a swimming pool. There is a gym/spa area, looked nice, but gym equipment is limited, 4-5 cardio machines and 1 adjustable weight equiment. Nice balcony for sun bathing but with Tiergarten just minutes away not sure why you wouldn't want to sit by the river or on the grass. The room was also very clean and modern. We asked for extra pillows, they had an option of 4 to choose from, however when asked to try all 4, we were only given 2 and the lady didn't know which ones she gave us. Also the cleaner knocked quite early in the morning, around 9am on the first morning, which was quite strange. Then the following morning just opened the door and tried to come in without knocking. Overall I would recommend this hotel as the price was also reasonable.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Barcelona, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

I was there in August with my family, 4 people, 2 rooms.Good location. Not far from the city center, well communicated and next to Tiergarten ( enormous green area), next to areas of restaurants and cafeterias. Modern, clean and in perfect state of revision. Rooms are big, natural light and clean. Bathroom is modern, well maintained and extremely clean. Gym and spa is perfect ( 24 hours). Breakfast is exceptional, great selection,natural and organic products. Plenty of staff to organise tables ad attend customers. Staff is helpful and well informed. I would love to repeat soon.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear guest consoleta,

in the name of our team here at the Novotel Berlin Am Tiergarten, I would like to thank you for your nice words and important feedback.

The mission of our staff is to allways make you happy and exceed your expectations.
We are more than glad to hear that you enjoyed beeing our guests.

I hope to welcome you again soon and remain with
kind regards

Sheffield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Stayed here in August with wife and 2 children. Hotel is in a brilliant location just outside s-bahn station so easy to get into centre or if you fancy a nice walk through the park this also doesn't take too long.
Room was great and breakfast had loads of choice, staff friendly and gave kids free ice cream when we arrived.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear guest rik_t81,

thank you for your posted comment on Tripadvisor.

I am happy that you liked your stay here in our Novotel Berlin Am Tiergarten.
Good to hear that our national Novotel Ice-cream incentive was a success not only for the kids but as well for the parents.

We hope that you will visit us again soon.

I remain at your service and with the best regards

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

The hotel is conveniently located right beside the subway station and within the city park. Clean and spacious room, large lobby with Xbox/kids corner and a bar. Bike rental available, so a great way to discover Berlin. A large patio available for free on the roof top. Overall, this is a very new novotel and definitely meeting the 4-star standard.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Novotel Berlin Am Tiergarten? Share your experiences!