Good sleep quality, the blinds darken the room a lot but once windows are open there is a lot of traffic noise. This may impact sleep during the summer months.
Baby cot a bit unsafe due to the metal bits on either side. My baby banged her head on it a few times. Best to carry your own if you don't mind lugging it or the hotel could change what it offers,
On one occasion the other room we booked, the toilet had probably been mopped by a dirty mop because the toilet smelt of wee when we returned but we spoke directly to the cleaner (who was lovely) and he immediately got it cleaned up. Other than this, the rooms were clean.
There is no restaurant service so we ended up going to a supermarket to buy what we needed and saved a bit but if you do not have the time or inclination to do this, stay elsewhere. When we asked for some cutlery from the reception we were asked to go down and collect it and they wrote down what we took and expected that we went down and return it as well.
The Ibis economy next door is a third of the price but has nothing in the rooms, not even a telephone and did not allow us to put a baby cot in our room.
There is a strange custom of charging the customer the entire cost of stay up front at the time of checking in. We were joking that we clearly must not look very respectable! They do refund any difference they claimed but not sure how they calculate any deductions.
Would stay again if I can't get the same standard any cheaper, elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Suite Novotel Berlin Potsdamer Platz hotel is located at the heart of Berlin. With its summer terrace, WIFI and indoor car park, you'll feel right at home here. Guests on longer stays can borrow a Smart car. There is a free 10-minute massage every Thursday. The 323 sq. ft. (30 m²) suites are spacious and equipped with everything you could possibly need, incl. shower, bathtub, separate toilet, kitchenette, free safe and microwave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Suite Novotel Berlin Potsdamer Platz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Novotel Berlin Potsdamer Platz Hotel Berlin
- Accor Berlin Potsdamer Platz
- Suitehotel Berlin