I stayed at this Ibis is January 2014. The hotel is just off a main road way and is fairly close to a major tourist area. The hotel was clean and the staff was very courteous. The staff was very willing to help us find tourist attractions on the map or point us in a certain direction. I found the rooms to be on the small side, but for the price we paid I didn't expect anything luxurious. The view from the window wasn't much to look at, but the TV did have a lot of channels. The bathroom seemed especially tiny to a 6'3" guy like me. The closeness of the hotel to main city areas made up for the size of the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Berlin Potsdamer Platz is ideally located in the historic district of Berlin. A few minutes walk will take you to Potsdamer Platz with its rich past, the celebrated Check Point Charlie and the Brandeburg Gate. 13 Km from Tegel airport, the hotelhas 146 airconditioned rooms available for booking, underground pay parking, a restaurant, and a bar open 24 hours. Guests on a business trip will appreciate the WiFi Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Ibis Berlin City Potsdamer Platz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Berlin Potsdamer Platz Hotel Berlin
- Accor Berlin Potsdamer Platz