“These guys know their stuff” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1,143 of 5,649 restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Continental
Dublin, Ireland
“These guys know their stuff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I wanted a dinner in a lovely surrounding after a long day and this place didn't disappoint . The low lighting , the fire, the ambience was immediately calming and hospitable and welcoming. Beautiful attention to detail in the decor , the tables and the atmosphere. The waiter was very helpful with the menu as I didn't understand it all. He also helped me with choosing the wine for my food and I was very happy with the choice- it was served In a lovely glass which really ups my appreciation big time. The food was well prepared, presented and very tasty. I especially liked my prune dessert- delicious. Because this is a small resto in a hotel I think it can be overlooked but it is a special place and a lovely venu for a special occasion. The staff are very warm and helpful and that is so nice when you dine alone.

• Visited March 2013