“Nice, clean hotel in good location- comfortable beds!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ibis Berlin Kurfurstendamm

You added Ibis Berlin Kurfurstendamm to your Saves list
Ibis Berlin Kurfurstendamm
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Bayreuther Strasse 39, 10787 Berlin, Germany (Schoneberg)   |
Ranked #43 of 665 Hotels in Berlin
Berlin, Germany
“Nice, clean hotel in good location- comfortable beds!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Friendly & helpful staff and room was clean although slightly on the small side. Opposite big department store KaDeWe and you can see the train station from the hotel so overall a great location in the west of Berlin. Beds were very comfortable and shower was great! Only criticisms were that you are only provided with one bath towel per guest and no hand towel or any sort but it was not a problem when we asked for a couple more towels. We didn't eat breakfast there as it seemed quite pricey for what it was & did not look amazing- was better to go elsewhere & buy breakfast. Overall a pleasant stay in a nice, quiet area.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Haifa, Israel
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

The standrts of the Ibis net are all the same- simple', clean, good location and good price. Just as the standart- this hotel is at good location, just neat the metro, in quite street, near a lot of coffee house and restaurants, Take bicycle and go to tigerpark. There is a little market in Wittenbergplatz on fridays and saturdays. 24/7 shop just on the other side of the street. The stuff really helpful.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
h7961_am, Manager at Ibis Berlin Kurfurstendamm, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Dear shamgaro,

thank you very much for your voting :-)
Birmingham, UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

We stayed three nights here for a long weekend. Arrived before noon after arriving from the airport on a early flight, and were delighted that our room was ready so we could freshen up before exploring Berlin. Location is great, two minutes walk from the u-bahn which takes you to the centre, or to the Zoo station where you can pick up the (faster) s bahn. This is also where the airport express goes from.

The hotel is in a shopping district, across the street from a cafe (great from breakfast) and a supermarket (for everything else). There was a market in the square on the Friday we arrived, with food and flowers.

The rooms are good and have air con, great showers and a comfy bed. The reception staff speak excellent English and are very helpful, there is free wifi and 2 pcs in the lobby with a printer if you need them.

Overall an excellent stay in a great hotel.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
h7961_am, Manager at Ibis Berlin Kurfurstendamm, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Dear ttgat,

Sincerely, Your Ibis Berlin Kurfürstendamm Staff
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

I stayed 4 nights with my boyfriend and I have to say that our stay was perfect. The room was small but very clean and well furnished and the bed was so comfortable, and the door made the noise of the aisle almost zero. We rented at the reception two beautiful new bikes for 10€/day and I recommend it 100% because you get to see the city quicker than by foot and cheaper than by subway. The breakfast was great but I would like to have had bacon and more different fruits (the croissants were delicious though). The only thing that I would improve would be the staff. The reception women were not really as friendly and polite as they are supposed to be in a tourist accomodation place (I've worked in this sector so I know what i'm talking about) but the cleaning woman of our floor and the maintenance men were always really nice. Anyway, the neighbourhood is really good and I would definitely repeat if I come back to Berlin!

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

The hotel is really well positioned close to the night life, tube and department stores. The reception staff are charming and the evening barman could have been pleasanter. Real professionals who did everything to make our stay a pleasure.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

h7961_am, Manager at Ibis Berlin Kurfurstendamm, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
Dear 428simon,

thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.

Your Ibis Berlin Kurfürstendamm
Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Just returned from two nights at this hotel and I was thoroughly impressed! I had already been in Berlin staying at another hotel and had pre-planned to change hotels because ibis had a better rate for my last few nights (I went from sharing a room at another hotel down the street to being on my own for a few nights after a conference). From the moment I walked in I found a MUCH friendlier staff than the one at the previous hotel and even though my room was not ready (I was there much before check-in), they happily held on to my suitcase for me. At the previous hotel when I arrived early they made me pay to hold on to my suitcase. The room is very modern, sleek and clean. Shower was great and the bed was very comfortable. At the front desk they did a great job answering questions and helping me out with finding my way around. The hotel location is excellent, just steps from the train and buses. I didn't have breakfast there so I can't speak to that. I highly recommend the hotel to anyone who is looking for a great place in West Berlin!

Room Tip: I was on the 7th floor, even numbers room. That side has a good view of the nearby plaza.