“Great Steak” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Maredo Steak-Restaurant

Maredo Steak-Restaurant
Neue Promenade 4, Berlin, Germany (Mitte)
0-30-26304833
Neighborhood: Mitte
Gloucestershire
“Great Steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Very good steak at reasonable prices. Service was good and our waiter spoke perfect English which was great as my German isn't so good. I would recommend a visit.

Visited June 2013

Lima
“Very well-served and good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

What I liked most of this place was the service, very gentle and with a smile while serving customers. Food was good as well, I liked how varied the menu was.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dewsbury, United Kingdom
“Good food - as always”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

We have eaten in a few Maredo restaurants around Germany - we have always found the food to be delicious and the service is great. The fresh salad bar has lots of choice and the steaks and chicken are beautiful.

Visited April 2013
London, United Kingdom
“You can find better”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I don't think it's worth visiting this place, at least this branch. If you're in Germany, as a tourist, why go to a grill that serves dry meat? The food as I have said was dry and there was very little to garnish it with. I shared a mixed grill so tried the lamb, chicken, turkey and beef I believe but they basically tasted the same.

The service was patchy, we had one waiter who I think would have happily poured water over us but besides that guy all the other waiters were welcoming. Oh I forgot to mention it took absolutely forever for anything to come out of the kitchen! We must have ate there for 3 hours but we only had one course. If you are at the Neue Promenade don't be lured by the full house go somewhere else, in fact why eat at Neue Promenade? I'm sure you could find better.

• Visited April 2013