“Great food!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Rosado

Lietzenburger Strasse 2, Berlin, Germany (Schoneberg)
Improve this listing
Ranked #3,498 of 6,646 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Argentinean, South American
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Schoneberg
“Great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

We ate here in March while on a city break.

The food we had was lovely, my husband is a bit of a steak connoisseur and gave the steak 10 out of 10! I had the lamb which was so tasty and tender.

The staff were lovely and friendly, we did have to wait a little bit between courses but we didn't mind as the food was so good.

Great little place, excellent food at a good price.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
1 Thank LEABEE

“Meat fast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Very good meat with a large plate full of delicious potatoes and salad. I was happy to find this place because i was very famished. With a beer and coffee o paid less than fifteen euros....Why ask more? For a lunch or dinner every day.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Sibajas
Dundee, United Kingdom
“great food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

a must visit if you are in the area of this steakhouse. Great food, great prices, great portions and great service. They will explain anything on the menu if you're not sure. Well worth a visit.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Bill186518
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice and friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

This was a suprise! The food was very good for a more than reasonable price. I rarely ate a steak this tender. Enough variation to choose from, mostly meat and steak as to be expected from an Argentinian reataurant. The staff gave good recommodations.

1 Thank Marije B
“Lady's steak !!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

Hubby and I were very impressed by this Argentina steakhouse . I ordered a 'lady's steak' but personally I think I'd fill a large burly guy . It was all decorated up for Christmas when we went which led to a cosy atmosphere . Would go again .

Visited December 2012