“Great food!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Taverna Athene

Taverna Athene
Tempelhofer Ufer 12 | Kreuzberg, 10963 Berlin, Germany (Kreuzberg)
0049-30-2516069
Neighborhood: Kreuzberg
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

Definitely recommend this place. Extensive menu, delicious food, great service and friendly staff; good value for the prices.

• Visited May 2013

London, United Kingdom
“A nice, simple, friendly greek/turkish restaurant.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Staff were friendly and helpful with our limited German. We walked to this restaurant in about 15 mins from Checkpoint Charlie. Food and drink weren't completely what we would hope but then we are big fans of Greek food, however it was really good and sensibly priced. An end of meal shot of ouzo wasn't quite a substitute for the fact that they didn't have any baklava, but it warmed us ready to walk back to the hotel in the snow!

Visited February 2013
Mill Valley, California
“Very good greek food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

This restaurant serves very good authentic greek food. Go for your greek favorites like tyropita, spanakopita, gigantes beans, etc. I especially enjoyed the tsipoura which is a Mediterranean fish grilled and served whole. Fantastic flavor.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Hong Kong, China
“Nice Greece Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

The restaurant is just next to my hotel so I give it a try. It was 11pm on sat. I was the last customer but they still very friendly and explain everything on the menu for me. I order a small dishes but it's not small at all . Very tasty and they have many choice for dessert. I ordered 2 dessert and one main course plus a drink. Only 12euro. Very good price with good service and food. So I think it's a good choice if u r looking for some plce to eat around this area.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank June A
Melbourne, Australia
“Great value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

My partner loved everything about this place so much he made us return three times during out stay.... very yummy calamari and so cheap!!

Visited December 2012