“AMAZING COCKTAILS” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #639 of 5,980 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Asian, Singaporean
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: Restaurant dat gerechten uit Singapore serveert in de de hippe Berlijnse wijk Prenzlaurberg. Uitstekende prijs/kwaliteitverhouding. Alles is vers en hier wordt met liefde gekookt. Zonder meer een aanrader voor de liefhebben van de aziatische keuken, maar die al te hete gerechten niet op prijs stelt. Het restaurant kent 2 etages, maar heeft ook een terras buiten.Zeer vlotte en vriendelijke bediening. Echt een aanrader
East Sussex
“AMAZING COCKTAILS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

We had such a lovely time after walking for miles and miles around Berlin at this fab little place..We didn't eat there, but sampled the cocktails, specifically the Long Island Ice Tea, oh my they were sooo good!!!! And the staff were really really lovely..When we go back to Berlin, which we will, we will eat there as well, the food smelled yum!!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Groningen, The Netherlands
“Very nice food in Prenzlauerberg”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Please do visit this Singapore restaurant if you are fond of asian food. This restaurant connects the Indonesian and Thai kitchens.

Located in the trendy Prenzlauerberg hood, this is crowded with mainly people in their twenties/thirties.

Inexpensive and really nice foods plus an adequate service.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Stockholm, Stockholms Län, Sweden
“Nice Singapore Restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

They have really wonderful design. The food was good, I had Masaman Curry which combined in 'Domba'. The Cocktails were good. Those three things are the good ones, the other thing is the high price. I sit beside a table who had a groupon coupon which pay much less then mine.

Visited November 2012
Singapore, Singapore
“Not truly Singapore style, but still delicious.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I travelled from magdalenen strasse just to check out this restaurant because I am Singaporean and I felt that I simply couldn't pass up a chance to check out this restaurant!

Upon entering, you are greeted by statuettes of elephants and buddhas. I have no clue how that is Singaporean, really but then again I think The Amazing Race once portrayed us as greeting with both hands clapsed together in prayer ala Thailand style so I guess it's probably just playing to the European concept of Singapore.

The menu was mildly curious. I could not recognise most of the stuff and had to read the descriptions for each individual dish. Definitely no Char Kway Teow, Roti Prata, Mee Rebus. I ordered an Ayam Asin, a hot tea and a cola. They served a soup as appetiser, it tasted like a tom yam (or maybe a watered down laksa), with something like a slice of prata on the side for you to dip with. So far.... quite un-Singaporean.

The main was served as a rice (bowl large enough for 2 actually), a bowl of the actual main (in my case the chicken was stir fried with cucumber slices, tomato slices, button mushrooms and bamboo shoots) and a bowl of salad. It's actually a very large serving so if you are going to visit this place, do consider only ordering one main for 2 people if your appetite is not big.

Although the dishes were, in my opinion, very un-Singaporean... I must say the food itself was quite tasty. It is definitely worth your time to come over here for a meal. You will not regret it.

At least they didn't serve Singapore noodles (the mysterious dish that appears all over the world but in Singapore). That, would have been crazy.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
copenhagen
“Very authentic taste”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

I went there 19 out. 2012 together with my 2 children age 6 and 8.
We were met by a welcoming smile and the service was in top.
As a free starter they served us a delicious creamy curry soup- very tasteful and child friendly.
My children had " fried rice chicken" thaistyle and my daughter thought it was perfect.
I my self had curry massaman chicken, very tasteful with peanuts spread over the dish.
The price was fair compared to prices in Denmark.
Nice cosy athomosphere and I love the neighborhood.
The weather that evening was warm 20 degrees at 19.00 p.m. so all windows was open, and it was possible to sit outside and enjoy your food at one of the nice tables.
The outside decor is so beautiful, like being on a southern thai beach at evenings, with orange umbrellas and cosy light. Nice, kind staff.
Close to the U-bahn(U2- red line) station Ebeswalderstrasse.
I come again next time i visit Berlin.

• Visited October 2012