“Superlative Food!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Superlative Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

It's out in the way - in fact we walked three miles from our hotel but its an atmospheric walk through the streets of what was East Berlin. The welcome is good, they took note of my partners food allergies. The wine is delicious.
The food simply wonderful. I had an Ox Cheek that was amongst the tastiest meal that I have ever had.
Ever.
Service very good indeed, nothing too much trouble. Atmosphere intimate and warm
Loved it, thoroughly reccommend. Worth the trip out.
Oh and if you don't like walking there's an U Bahn station close by.
No excuse then...

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

92% Recommend
Zwolle, Nederland
“wonderful, organic restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

wonderful organic food, close to my hostel, nice staff, relatively expensive. I like the fact that for every dish, the origin of the food is explaind clearly. The fact that everything is organic, increases the price, but the culinary experience and the well-informed staff made me go there another time

Visited August 2012
Stockholm, Sweden
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

We went there to celebrate New Years Eve. Set menu, Seven courses. First a small tatar as a amuse. Then mushrom consomme with dumpling and chopped mushroms. Potatoe strudel. Cod with Jerusalem artichoke puree. Fillet of calf. Red current garnite. Souffle with plums and ice cream.
Then it was time for sect and New year fireworks.

Toronto
“Surprisingly great Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I have been past this Restaurant many time and had yet to try it. It was a location of a "Women's only" restaurant which was never really that busy, so when Stadt Land Fluss went it I was interested to see if they could survive in this location. They alway seemed to have people going but never seemed really packed. It also works on using local ingredients and items which are in season which means the menu is always changing. Since I can be a picky eater those sort of surprise menus don't always work for me. I must stay, they did have a nice selection of items when we were there, we paired the meal with a bottle of wine to match our main course but I think in future we would choose the wine matching menu. We had the 3 course menu which was perfect and left super full. The food was all delicious and the staff were super helpful and friendly. The restaurant is bigger then it looks from the outside and the tables are nicely spaced so you don't feel like your neighbours are right on top of you. This could be a perfect place for a romantic dinner or a night out with friends for good food. The prices are quiet reasonable for what you are getting. I have already recommended to the place to friends.

• Visited October 2012