Quite disappointing experience :
- food was quite good but not really authentic, except the spare ribs, definetly a fantasy recipe!! (how can you broil spare ribs???)
- staff quite rude, I understand they can be tired but a smile and a welcome does not cost anything
- the most disappointing thing that happened was that the manager of the restaurant (a lady) took us the menus but did not mention anything about kids menu, while it was clearly stated almost anywhere
- price are quite high, we had several meal in Berlin and always spent less for much better value.
- last but not least, I do speak german but, as my wife does not, we did approach the staff in english, with great disappointment I had to listen to some colorful comments about us!
PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM MAREDO!!!!
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.