“Absolute class!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“Absolute class!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

This restaurant is asian topclass! It was clean at all fronts. It has an open kitchen wich you can look in from the restaurant and the street. It was really really clean. The service was very good, they came ask several times if everything was ok. We ordered a menu for 2 persons, 2 different kinds of starters(soup and mini loempia's). Then the main course, duck and beef, both are really really great, the duck was so good. The dessert was fried banana with ice cream and honey, was great. The price was only 42 euro, and we where absolute full. I can recommend this restaurant to everyone, esspecialy if you like asian, clean, service and low in price.

• Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Super great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

We had the lunch specials. Simply great and tasty food for a great price!
The duck was wonderful.
Must try if you're in the area

Silver Spring, Maryland
“Lost”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

I stumbled on this restaurant, but had see reviews prior. The food was good and service once started was also good. When I went in initially the staff was having lunch and did not move, so I walked out. But I turned around and someone finally got up. I probably would go back, hopefully the staff would be quicker in greeting customers.

“Delectable duck”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Every bit as amazing as other reviewers have said. The duck is fabulous. I still think about it, and I was there 6 months ago. A little off the beaten path but totally worth the trek!

Visited October 2013
Frankfurt, Germany
“Hen Hao (Very Good); Tai Beng Le (Fantastic)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

I have lived in China for 2.5 years, so I am a pretty decent judge of good Chinese food. I can safely say that, Jolly serves fairly authentic Chinese food; is one of the best Chinese joints I have been to in Europe. We were at Jolly for our 2014 CNY meal. On a side note, the Peking duck is delicious (the skin was nice and crispy;-))!! Also, the service was great.

Visited February 2014