The hotel is in Frierichstrasse, near the U-Bahn (metro station) and S-bahn (urban railway station). The street is also well known for being one of the big commercial streets of Berlin, also close to the other well know street of Berlin Unter den Linden, as well as the Branderburg Tor.
Rooms: standard rooms are quite spacious, recently renewed, with all comforts.
Service: could be improved:
At our arrival at the reception they proposed us a different room from the one we booked early in advance; we were confirmed a non-smoking room and they gave a smoking room, so after the 1st night we had to change; we had to ask for kettle, tea bags and cups in the room.
Reception and bar: very nice area ideal for rest and have a quick snack.
Internet: free wifi in the rooms, with good signal, however the access to the computer near the Reception desk was not free (is some others NH Hoteles it is free).
Price: if you book in advance really competitive prices considered the Hotel is a 4 stars in central Berlin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the best of Berlin by staying at the 4-star superior NH Berlin Friedrichstrasse. Located on the world-famous Friedrichstrasse, a hub of commerce and culture, the hotel provides easy access to the magnificent Brandenburg Gate and the "Unter den Linden," Berlin's historic tree-lined boulevard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your NH Berlin Friedrichstrasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Berlin Friedrichstrasse Hotel Berlin
- Nh Jolly Friedrichstrasse Hotel
- Nh Jolly Friedrichstrasse Berlin