the apartment we had was comfortable and clean with the added bonus of a small kitchen so we could make ourselves cups of tea and coffee and more if we so desired and we could keep our beers and wine cold in the fridge. It was reasonable well situated in a good area with plenty of places to eat and drink inthe vicinity. The superb transport system meant it was very easy to get around and the u-bahn was about 5 minutes away. The hotel was very near the expensive shops which were nice to look at even if we didn't but anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadinse Kurfuerstendamm Berlin is located in the city center west close to Kurfuerstendamm. Kudamm - as the locals call it - is full with shops, restaurants, boutiques, theatres and cinemas. The Apart'Hotel offers 118 Studios and 1-Bedroom Apartments. The cleverly configured apartments have everything you need for rest, work and play - a comfortable living space that doubles up as a home office with free high speed internet access. All apartments have a fully equipped kitchen, TV, telephone, in room safe, iron and ironing board, hairdryer. The reception is open 24/7. Continental breakfast buffet is available every morning at a surcharge. A supermarket and a bakery are across the street. Washing machine and dryer are available at a surcharge. The experienced and friendly staff will help you settle in quickly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Agoda and BookIt.com so you can book your Citadines Kurfuerstendamm Berlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Kurfuerstendamm Berlin Hotel Berlin
- Citadines Apart Hotel Berlin
- Citadines Apart Berlin