“Good hotel, no aiconditioning, hot in summer” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Relexa Hotel Stuttgarter Hof

You added Relexa Hotel Stuttgarter Hof to your Saves list
Relexa Hotel Stuttgarter Hof
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Anhalter Strasse 8-9, 10963 Berlin, Germany (Kreuzberg)   |
Ranked #122 of 665 Hotels in Berlin
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Good hotel, no aiconditioning, hot in summer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The service was good at the reception, helpful, good English, the room was clean. I asked for an extra bed, they upgraded us to a suite. I loved the apples on the bed, better than a cookie or chocolate. Service was excellent, hotel was very neat.
The only thing was that there was no A/C in the room, we were there while it was 22 (daytime) degrees. the room was hot, unfortunately we did not sleep so well, we woke up several times bathing in bed.

Room Tip: The beds were good, the room was spacious, everything was clean. Neat hotel. Unfortunately the weath...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

We stayed in this hotel for a weekend. It is well located near checkpoint charlie and has the metro station close by. We found it comfortable for the weekend although a bit too noisy. Not sure how many rooms there are, but since it was full there was a lot of people running all around all the time. We had a bad experience when we checked in as we were given a smoking room, when we requested a non smoking room because my husband is extremely allergic. We went back to the reception floor and they told us they only had smoking rooms available, saying that they "sprayed" the room. It was my husbands health that we were talking about... not the nice smell of the room! We did not like how they handled the situation at first but anyways... They gave us another room after a while. Overall good experience, good size rooms, good value.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Canberra, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

This hotel was by far the best hotel I stayed at during my time in Europe. I was how ever not having much luck with hotels, and this hotel really gave a good end to my journey. I got upgraded from a basic room to a superior suite. I did stay in room 666 which was quite funny to me. The room was very clean, excellently presented AND my cousin and I has an apple each. I would go back to this hotel every time I go back to Germany. It is located very close to Checkpoint Charlie and the Brandenburg Gate, also the Reichstag. There is no free wifi in the rooms, but there are cables to plug your laptop into the Internet. The only free wifi is down at the lobby. There is seating near the back lift to sit and use the lobby wifi. There is a tiny bar located in the lobby but the drinks are VERY expensive there.

Room Tip: There were some road works going on out the front of the hotel, we asked to stay in a room close to...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
São Paulo, SP
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Relexa is a really good modern hotel in Berlin. It differs itself from the branded hotel chains by offering his own modern sofisticated touch. I really like to stay in hotel that gives me the local city experience, and Relexa is really aligned with Berlin. The location is reasonable, unfortunatutely there is no good options for food and entertainment close around, but the subway is really near and Potsdam Platz is only one station ahead. The only improvement point is the wi-fi internet system, using tickets that requires lots of complicated usernames and password everytime we need to connect is bothering. Overall it is a great hotel, I recommend for everyone.

Room Tip: Ask a room with view to the courtyard. It is a great view and no sounds at night.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Richmond, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

What can I say, other than a gushing and glowing review of this very special hotel. This is an intimate hotel that tends to your every need, while still sporting a sophisticated, cosmopolitan flavor. There isn"t a soul in my circle of friends or family, for whom I would not recommend this hotel.....If I had to have a criticism it would have to be the lack of air conditioning. As an American, I realize that we are ridiculously spoiled with the omnipresence of freezing air being forced into every waking hr, and in many cases to our detriment, but that would be one feature that would truly put this hotel over the moon. As it currently stands, however, it is THE MOON!!!! Thank you again Relexa for offering me a ,,second zu Hause" whilst traveling so far from home!

Many warm regards,

Holly Rhode

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Oslo, Norway
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Excellent hotel, great atmosphere and good service. The drawbacks were lack of air conditioning (the heat made it hard to sleep at night) and coffe machine available for guests without breakfast. Wifi could also be free of charge in rooms considering this is a four star conference hotel. Cleaning was highly satisfactory, however rooms were quite small to begin with :p Some official roadworks and plumming was going right beside the main entrance, however we barely noticed having a room towards the backyard.

Room Tip: Rooms toward the backyard on a higher floor is more quiet, but also more susceptible to heat from th...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Aarhus, Denmark
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Brilliant location near the center of Berlin. Very friendly staff and nice, clean rooms at a very good price. The only small remark is the carpet in the room. It was a bit threadbare. Anyway, we would definitely like to come back again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to Relexa Hotel Stuttgarter Hof? Share your experiences!