I love coffee and consider mysef to be a bit of a connoisseur. When on a trip to Berlin, I looked up coffee shops that I could go to and study with internet. As I was reading about coffee shops, I learned that Berlin, specifically, East Berlin, is known for its amazing coffee culture and specialty cafes of this kind. In many blogs, Godshot was mentioned and raved about. I went there out of convenience, but kept going back because it is to this day the best coffee shop I have ever been to. Here are somethings to note:
1. Different style roasts available for different strengths
2. Baristas will make suggestions if you want--I would trust them!
3. Traditional and unique coffees/combination (I tried the banana latte and it was outstanding; not over powerful, perfect balance and great coffee to order!)
4. You always get a cookie--it's delicious!
5. Wifi available
6. Take your time, enjoy the ambiance--from the location (it's casual, laid back and in a great neighborhood) to the music and of course the coffee
7. There is a little food available if you want, but go here for the coffee of all things
Hope everyone likes it as much as I did, it was truly excellent with very skilled baristas. Check out the webiste for more information and location details (it is in Prenzlauer Berg). You can also take coffee classes there if you are around long enough.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.