“very nice place” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Mamay

Mamay
Schonhauser Allee 61, 10437 Berlin, Germany (Prenzlauer Berg)
+49 (0 ) 30 444 72 70
Neighborhood: Prenzlauer Berg
israel
“very nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

prices are average food is fresh and good . some dishes are spicy ,they have uniqe drinks. if you are near by do step in

Denmark
“Great vietnamese food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Our family (wife, daugher 18 mo and I) went to this place because of the good reviews and we were not disappointed. Both excellent vegetarian and meat-lover options. Try their ginger-mint refreshments at 2-3 EUR a pop. Great value!

• Visited June 2013
Berlin, Germany
“Amazing Food in Prenzlauer Berg”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I've never been to Vietnam, but if the quality of the food were at least close to what you can eat at Mamay's, then I would have a reason to go there! Mamay, where some friends of ours took us for the first time, is a real culinary discovery in Prenzlauer Berg's restaurant scene. Every dish I've tasted was incredibly good ( from starters to main courses ) and always in good portions, well cooked and very light at the same time. You'll leave the restaurant satisfied by its quality, calm and clean atmosphere, and willing to go back there again! You won't be disappointed by this choice (and neither your pockets, since it's soo cheap!).

• Visited June 2013
“Great Vietnamese Cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

In Berlin are a lot of Vietnamese Restaurant, but this is definitely the best! On the 02.05.13 I was there with my girlfriend at 20.00 o'clock and was lucky to get a table. The restaurant was full of guests, but we got a quick service and a excellent food. We had the beef with vegetable, a Wan Tan soup and spicy duck with vegetables - great!
Even I need to go there 20 minutes by car and there and there are some other Vietnamese restaurants close to my flat - the way worth it!

• Visited May 2013
Hamburg, Germany
“Friendly, healthy, chic and yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

My partner and I stayed in the Shonhauser Allee area for about a week, and we went to Mamay twice. The first time we were super excited to find a cozy-looking Asian restaurant, which was exactly what we were looking for after a long day of travel. The menu is really exciting, with Vietnamese/Asian flavors with modern twist, and a great collection of tea. I love that their dishes are not your typical "westernized" Asian restaurant style noddles and curries, but their own mix of flavors and textures. Loved the salad, loved the mango sauce. The menu is not too long (which is great - often I find that the larger the number of dishes on the menu, the lower the quality of food) but there is enough variety, and that's why we were happy to go back the second time within the same week!

• Visited March 2013