If you are reading this review FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE TO STAY. Reception staff rude to the point of offensive. Wanted to buy cigarettes from smoke machine in foyer asked to borrow hotel age I.D. Card she said card wasn't working, told me to use mine. When I said did not have one for Europe she said "we'll give up smoking". Hotel is on major road, tramlines, NOISE IS HORRENDOUS day & night doesn't stop. With windows closed room was an oven & road noise just as bad anyway. Hotel surrounded by graffiti & homeless & abandoned trashed buildings. Dreadful location.
- Also Known As:
- Agon Am Alexanderplatz Hotel
- Agon Am Alexanderplatz Berlin
- Agon Am Alexanderplatz Hotel Berlin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the heart of Berlin life: The Mercure Hotel Berlin Alexanderplatz is in a prime location in the center of the capital, just a stone's throw from the Alexanderplatz U-Bahn, S-Bahn and local train stations. Our 158 spacious rooms and Suites are comfortably furnished and all feature WIFI. From Tegel Airport, the TXL bus goes directly to Alexanderplatz; from Schönefeld Airport, the RB14 takes you the short distance to the hotel. If arriving by car, parking is available at the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Mercure Hotel Berlin am Alexanderplatz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.