We booked early so managed to get a two-room suite pretty cheap. This was good value, the rooms were enormous but the whole hotel looked shabby and run down. The beds in the smaller room were also very narrow. Mercure usually have a much higher standard than this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the heart of Berlin life: The Mercure Hotel Berlin Alexanderplatz is in a prime location in the center of the capital, just a stone's throw from the Alexanderplatz U-Bahn, S-Bahn and local train stations. Our 158 spacious rooms and Suites are comfortably furnished and all feature WIFI. From Tegel Airport, the TXL bus goes directly to Alexanderplatz; from Schönefeld Airport, the RB14 takes you the short distance to the hotel. If arriving by car, parking is available at the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, ACCOR and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Hotel Berlin am Alexanderplatz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agon Am Alexanderplatz Berlin
- Agon Am Alexanderplatz Hotel Berlin