“Maybe I missed something” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #1,065 of 6,046 Restaurants in Berlin
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Maybe I missed something”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I read the reviews to this place before heading to Berlin. I live in the States...Texas to be exact...and I believe this place has nothing on my State. This is not to say that my fillet wasn't good, it was cooked how I ordered (medium), but the flavor was a bit lacking. I thought it was just me but my significant other had the same problem. Our waitress wasn't the friendliest but it was managable. I mean, being from the States, I'm in Berlin for goodness sake!!! Great German Bier on tap too so I was content after a long day of sight seeing. There was a slight issue with the language barrier but they did have English menus and it's easy to just point at what you want! Ha ha! The atmosphere was amazing on the patio. It was a cool evening but not cold. Just overall, relaxing.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

• Turkish first
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Great 1st time experience, wish there was one in England”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

When we arrived the place was packed and we had to wait 20 minutes for a table, however the staff were very friendly despite being busy and the food was worth the wait. I ordered the american salad. I found the salad very enjoyable. The dressing that came with the salad was AMAZING, so so nice, and plenty of it! The turkey on top of the salad was grilled to a high quality, but the best bit for me was the bread, I have never tasted bread so good in my life.
My boyfriend ordered the Mr rump steak which came with a baked potato, sour cream, bread and a starter of salad. He never eats salad and even he polished off the large portion of salad with burger dressing he was given as a starter. The steak was well cooked and juicy and he said it was one of the best he has had. The potato was also nice combined with the sour cream. He also enjoyed the bread.
Overall it was a great meal that I would definitely have again.

• Visited September 2013
Zurich, Switzerland
“Very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Location is great. Food is amazing. Our service lady was probably having a bad day as she was not friendly at all. The other service staff were very friendly though. Price is fair. Our order took too long to come too (30 min). Would have been 5 if our service made an effort. Would still visit again and recommend to others.

• Visited July 2013
Ansbach, Germany
“Birthday dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Stopped by after our tour of Berlin and were very hungry. It was my 20 something birthday and The hostess made me feel special. brought me a sparkler candle and my husband and I champagne. The kids even got mini gifts. Very appreciated!! The starter we ordered was prawns. VEry yummy and fresh, just small. be prepared iof you are used to jumbo. I ordered the ribeye steak and was not disappointed. Cooked as requested ( rare ) and seasoned to perfection, no sauce needed. Came with a salad and baked potato. I will be going back, if to another closer location. If you are from the states and living in europe ....perfect spot for a tatse of home!

• Visited May 2013
kusadasi
“Really nice and thank you to Mr.Michael”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Been to this restaurant for couple of years,every time I visit Berlin at least 2 or 3 times I go there,but always try to book before I go there otherwise you have to wait at the outside 30 minutes.Nice service and servers are really professional and they deserve the tip.All kind of steak is recommended from my side bt strongly I recommend daily menu ,because price and the taste is reasonable (steak-pomfrit and a beer) . Nice atmosphere at the end of Kudam and especially I sent my regards and thanks to Mr.Michael who is the manager of the house.

Visited March 2013