“Amazing” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
A TripAdvisor Member
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I are vegetarians who do miss eating meat - usually. Not here. With this food, nobody could miss anything, we had some of the best meals we've had ever.

93% Recommend
Oldham, United Kingdom
“Vegan for all”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

We recently visited Berlin for a short break and decided to book into this restaurant on the recommendations on tripadvisor and we were not disappointed. Don't be put off because this is a vegan restaurant - whilst my wife is vegetarian, both myself and son are meat eaters. Of all the restaurants we visited whilst on holiday, this was by far the best.

We thought the food was very creative, healthy and appetizing - the strawberry chocolate lasagne was an inspiration. If you enjoy your food, but like something a bit different, this is the place to go.

The cost of our 3 course meal inc drinks and coffee came to 82 Euros, For 3 people we thought this was reasonable.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Berlin, Germany
“Always great food - menu never get's boring”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Visiting the resetaurant on regular base. Weekly menus, great creative food and all vegan. Not found a better place in Berlin yet! Not necessarily the place for a very special occasion but certainly perfect whenever you feel like eating out in Berlin.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Berlin, Germany
“An explosion of flavours in the mouth!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

I went there the other day with my friend and we had a very tasty menu. The food was not only delicious but also very well presented. The menu changes every week and involves only seasonal products. Rare for Berlin, the waitresses are also very friendly. The settings are also very pretty, there's a laid-back atmosphere on the ground floor and the cellar has been transformed into a very cosy room with about ten tables and lovely lights. So far my favourite restaurant in Berlin.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Gold Coast, Australia
“Delicious vego food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

We visited Viasko based on the reviews on Tripadvisor. I must say, the food certainly did not disappoint! The pappardelle and the gnocchi are great! Also had a big salad between us to make the meal healthier. All very tasty. The staff are a bit abrupt but they do speak basic English and have menus in English which was very helpful. Oh, and the servings of wine are huge! But I'm finding that to be the case at all German restaurants. They're all conspiring to get me drunk, haha. The red wine available was a good choice for my palette.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere