“An explosion of flavours in the mouth!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vegan, Vegetarian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Berlin, Germany
“An explosion of flavours in the mouth!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

I went there the other day with my friend and we had a very tasty menu. The food was not only delicious but also very well presented. The menu changes every week and involves only seasonal products. Rare for Berlin, the waitresses are also very friendly. The settings are also very pretty, there's a laid-back atmosphere on the ground floor and the cellar has been transformed into a very cosy room with about ten tables and lovely lights. So far my favourite restaurant in Berlin.

Gold Coast, Australia
“Delicious vego food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

We visited Viasko based on the reviews on Tripadvisor. I must say, the food certainly did not disappoint! The pappardelle and the gnocchi are great! Also had a big salad between us to make the meal healthier. All very tasty. The staff are a bit abrupt but they do speak basic English and have menus in English which was very helpful. Oh, and the servings of wine are huge! But I'm finding that to be the case at all German restaurants. They're all conspiring to get me drunk, haha. The red wine available was a good choice for my palette.

Knutsford, United Kingdom
“Saturday Brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We arrived early at Viasko on a Saturday morning mistakenly thinking it opened at 10am from the Happy Cow app. It opened at 11am. As we didn't have a reservation we were sat down small flight of stairs in a cellar area which was intimate and comfortable. This area didn't fill up although the other part of the restaurant was full.
The buffet was extensive consisting of many breakfast type items including scrambled tofu, beans and sausage, mushrooms, pretzels, bread, pancakes, cereals, yogurt and fruit. It also had many salads, vegetables and fake meats such as tempeh, tofu and seitan cooked in various ways, some hot, some cold as well as hummous, guacemole and falafel. Some items were very hard to identify which doesn't bother me but my normally meat eating and fussier husband was slightly wary. As if all that wasn't enough there were also small cakes for dessert. We returned many times to the buffet which kept us full until the evening!
For 12 euros it was at the very top end of what I would pay for a brunch buffet too be honest but my husband and I enjoyed the experience and I would recommend it if you are visiting Berlin.,
There are a number of other vegan and veggie brunch buffets I discovered in Berlin and wish I could have tried more!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Best vegan food ever. Don't miss it! I ate a gnocchi & my partner ate gyros, we were both very satisfied. I strongly recommend the vegan tiramisu!

Vienna, Austria
“Cosy place with delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Berlin is known as vegetarian/ vegan capital of Europe. But Viasko, vegan restaurant, is greatly surprised me with the amazing choice of food, how delicious it is and plates design. Tiramisu is amazing -the portion is so huge - worth to order it as a main corse. Very lovely place in winter. I expect it is even more interesting in summer - there is a nicely decorated terrace to sit outside, talk, eat and relax...
Worth every cent spent ....

• Visited March 2013