“Fresh! ” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Luigi Zuckermann - CLOSED

Luigi Zuckermann
Rosenthalerstrasse 67, Berlin, Germany (Mitte)
+49 30 28040644
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian, Delicatessen, Israeli
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Mitte
Description: In 2009 Luigi Zuckermann Deli opened in Berlin-Mitte, since then we offer Coffe, Breakfast, Sandwiches, Salads, Humus, Juices, Lemonades, Cakes and much more...
“Fresh! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Very nice and fresh sandwich/salad bar.
We had grilled vegetables and roastbeef sandwich + squeezed orange juice (18?)
Recommended!

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“great vibe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

We came here on our first morning as it seemed to be the only place open for breakfast. We enjoyed the atmosphere so much we came every day. If you want English Breakfast Tea then this is the place to come as it was the best we tasted. Great music, happy to chat with you, cheerful workers who clearly enjoy coming to work. They prepare everything in front of you. We loved it and the people who ran it...Enjoy!

1 Thank 727Chris1960
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Wether you want breakfast all day, big sandwiches or just a good capuccino, this is one of the best places in Mitte to do it. Actually I think Rosenthaler Str. is becoming one of the strongest streets for me in terms of losing my mind with delicious food! If you want to see a full review and a few photos about the restaurant, go here: www.wait-where.com/luigi-zuckermann :)

• 3 of 5 stars
Hamburg, Germany
“great sandwiches”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

We stayed in the Circus Hotel and liked the idea of a New York style deli within walking distance. I tried 3 sandwiches (had the Philly myself) and all were outstanding. The last time I had such a good Philly steak sandwich was in Philly. Are the sandwiches as big as some other contributors say they are? Nope. I had the most expensive sandwich (plus a side order of potatoes and veggies) they had and still got myself a döner afterwards. But I eat a lot and my two friends were okay with theirs. I have one major beef with the joint though: why do they serve only mediocre beer? Erdinger is the worst Weizen in Germany and the only other beer is San Miguel - not one of the best beers in the world either. How about something local from the tap and a Sam Adams in bottles? One minor thing: LZ's have this Israel-Italian theme. Why not strike the two pork ingredients from the menu and go kosher? BTW: there is nothing contrived about the place: the girl serving isn't German and her German is simply as good as her English.

Moscow, Moscow City, Russia
“Best sandwiches in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Place with a great choice of sandwiches. Roastbeef is delicious, you can also have a breakfast in the morning (eggs and toasts).

Visited April 2013