Stayed here for three nights and found it to be a great base for our first visit to Berlin. Our room was a good size, the only downside being quite a strong smell of cigarette smoke. This improved after we left the windows open for a bit.
We found being so close to the Hackescher Markt handy for accessing restaurants at night; there's a good tapas place as well as a couple of good Italians. The hotel itself doesn't have much going on in terms of a bar or food at night but that keeps it quiet. The breakfasts are very good but it can get very busy. We ate at the Radisson Blu around the corner one evening (with the aquarium in the foyer) and had an excellent meal. All in all an enjoyable stay if cold!
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Plaza Berlin Hotel Berlin
- Alexander Plaza Berlin Hotel
- Alexander Plaza Hotel Berlin
- Berlin Alexander Plaza Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Otel, Orbitz and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Hotel Alexander Plaza Berlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.