I've been to Berlin this June for a convention. I had a double room for single use with street view (there' s the zoo but you can't really see it). The position is super good, very comfortable for meals and shopping. Everything is fine except the last day, at breakfast I said "Guten Tag" to the lady, soon I realized that it was more appropriate "Guten Morgen", she did make me understand that I made a mistake; then I asked her in order to have a seat in the right side while she told me to stay in the left side as I was "alone"....
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof Hotel Berlin
- Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof Hotel
- Accor Berlin Schweizerhof
- Sofitel Berlin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sofitel Berlin Schweizerhof welcomes you in the centre of the metropolis. Experience the special ambiance of our prestigious hotel with 383 elegant rooms and 18 modern function rooms. Relax in our exclusive Aqua Spa, the biggest indoor hotel pool in Berlin, or enjoy regional and Mediterranean treats. Tourists and business guests both appreciate the location close to the Kurfurstendamm, 3 to 5 km from the central railway station and the exhibition centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Tingo, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.