Stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The room was excellent, clean and tidy, great little room extra's and the TV even had many mainstream English channels. The breakfast was good but not as good as I had read. In my opinion there could have been a little more choice. Didn't use the restaurant but did visit the bar each night. Have to say the prices were expensive compared to outside the hotel but you get that in all hotels. The leisure facilities are also very good although it is a bit of a trek to reach them.
Hotel location was near perfect for what I wanted. Zoo just down the road, Insider Walking Tour meeting point round the corner and the hop on hop off bus stop was less than 5 mins away also.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof Hotel Berlin
- Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof Hotel
- Accor Berlin Schweizerhof
- Sofitel Berlin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sofitel Berlin Schweizerhof welcomes you in the centre of the metropolis. Experience the special ambiance of our prestigious hotel with 383 elegant rooms and 18 modern function rooms. Relax in our exclusive Aqua Spa, the biggest indoor hotel pool in Berlin, or enjoy regional and Mediterranean treats. Tourists and business guests both appreciate the location close to the Kurfurstendamm, 3 to 5 km from the central railway station and the exhibition centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Tingo, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.