Following our stay in Hamburg and because it was my birthday, my husband and myself spent 4 nights in the Pullman Berlin hotel. The check in was really fast and the lady at the reception desk did her job correctly (without a smile). Nevertheless, we arrived to our room (number 701) which was big enough and we were welcomed with a bottle of red wine, some sweets made at the kitchen of the hotel and a mix of almonds with some dry strawberries. It was a really nice surprise for celebrating my birthday.
The room was very clean, big and we had coffee and tea facilities. It was surprising that the choice of TV channels was limited for a foreigner. They had weird channels like TV Galicia instead of TVE.
A big disappointment was the wifi service which was under payment (aprox 9 eur). It is surprising that in our days people have to pay to use internet. Most of hotels all over the world do not charge for such a basic service.
Breakfast was good but nothing special. I have been in other Pullman hotels were breakfast was much better and with a bigger selection of products.
In the other hand, there was an evening service where they would come to your room to open your bed and leave a chocolate. And, at the same time, they were always having details with Clients: a chocolate San Nicolas on 6th December, coockies and hot wine at reception area,etc.
We also had some cocktails and drinks at the bar. The service was good and the prices were reasonable.
The hotel is located in the embassies area and it is very closed to some attractions. My husband and myself walked to most of them.
The parking of the hotel was under payment, 23 eur per day. They would activate your room card to be able to get in and out of the parking wherever you want.
Overall, we are extremely satisfied with the four nights spent in this hotel and we would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sofitel Berlin Schweizerhof welcomes you in the centre of the metropolis. Experience the special ambiance of our prestigious hotel with 383 elegant rooms and 18 modern function rooms. Relax in our exclusive Aqua Spa, the biggest indoor hotel pool in Berlin, or enjoy regional and Mediterranean treats. Tourists and business guests both appreciate the location close to the Kurfurstendamm, 3 to 5 km from the central railway station and the exhibition centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Venere, ACCOR, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof Hotel Berlin
- Accor Berlin Schweizerhof
- Sofitel Berlin