I stay at Sofitel per two day, my friend and I wanted to make a Mediterranean stop to watch Madonna's tour at Berlin. The hotel is more than luxury, staff is friendly and rooms even are quite small, have the perfect space for two people. Bed is more than comfortable, at the time you lay down, you can sleep as baby.
Try the breakfast buffet, you will love it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The boutique and designer Hotel Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt is considered to be one of the most elegant addresses in the heart of the bustling capital. The small, unique boutique hotel, with 70 rooms and 22 suites designed by Harald Klein, combines minimalist Cocoon design with unique details, such as the play of light and shadow and of glass and black marble. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt Hotel Berlin
- Accor Berlin Gendarmenmarkt
- Berlin Sofitel